Silly Goofy or Foolish Synonyms

Hmmm? So you need another word that means the same as the other word that you previously used to describe your best friend's rather inane antics. This means that you need a synonym for silly goofy or foolish because that is exactly the behaviour that your best friend exhibits on a more than regular basis.

You could dig out that most magical of all word books the thesaurus and you would most likely find a usable word somewhere within the gazillions of descriptive terms that are located within its many pages or you could scan your dictionary for an absurdly appropriate folly suitable for your current use. You could also do a Google Search to see what that old bucket of bolts robot has to say on this childishly senseless matter. There is always a wealth of information available on the internet so logically that should work.

You need a word and you need it now so if you read just a wee little further into this article you may possibly uncover a potentially witless synonym that will suit your intended purpose perfectly. (And on the off chance that you ever need a word that rhymes with walrus then thesaurus will work and thesaurus's (which is the possessive or plural of thesaurus) is a word which will also rhyme with the plural of walrus which just so happens to be walruses or at least in my vocabulary it is. Just thought I would mention this little flimsy tidbit just in case you may ever need that dab of extremely ridiculous information.)

The Fickle Trivial Frivolous Levity of Frubles

You probably have never heard the word Fruble because it is very unlikely that you have ever seen a Fruble or for that matter nor is it likely that any of your friends have seen one either. These wee creatures can be cute but they can also be down and out right annoying trumpery if they hang around too much. It is safe to say that synonyms are nothing like Frubles.

Frubles are a rather funny little creature who for most of their lifetime remain invisible to anyone other than those of their own species. No one is quite sure where they came from or why they choose to occasionally make themselves visible to certain individuals, but they do.

I happen to be one of those rare individuals who is plagued by the irrational antics of Frubles. These knuckheaded creatures drive me absolutely insane if they hang around for more than but a few moments. They are very much alike rubber balls in that they look like funny faced emojis or light weight bubbles. They bounce into and off of anything that they happen to come in contact with. When they first pop into the air they are barely visible but the longer they remain the more distinct their features become. Also of note is that the longer they hang around the more annoying they become. They ricochet off walls, bounce into each other and into me. It is extremely senseless idiotic behaviour on the part of these imbeciles and it drives me bonkers.

Their wacky daffy batty sappy little faces twist grimace and grin with each collision as they quietly mumble a little, " Oh do pardon my imprudent behaviour". It is very difficult to act sane when you have any number of these goosy ludicrous irrational wee beings bonging and pinging into you. The Frubles pop into my world without forewarning and then they bounce back out with just as little notice. There can be one Fruble who comes to visit me or there can be thousands of them popping out at me from all directions.

They are fickle fanciful frivolous little creatures who giggle and goo over any small attraction which might happen to garner their misguided nonsensical attention. Their memory is not all that bright either. One moment they know who I am and the next they will be re-introducing themselves to me in the most maudlin of manner. Their preposterous cockeyed personalities are enough to drive a person to idiocy

So here I am, it is Saturday and I am walking downtown on my way to the mall but would you not know it that on such an otherwise reasonable day that those darn crazy Frubles start thoughtlessly popping out at me from all directions. I could just scream. There must be thousands of them and I start flailing my arms out to protect myself from the onslaught.

Now you can only imagine what this scene looks like. My arms are waving and batting indiscreetly at these absurdly inconsiderate asinine monkeys. I am yelling and yelping out outrageous flagrant phrases like,"razzberries, fiddlesticks, pooh-pooh, rubbish, tell it to the marines, poppycock, and humbug as the absurdly brainless inadvisedly irrational Frubles ricochet off of my flailing arms. Ah but it is a truly outlandish sight to behold and unbeknown to me my imprudent half crazed anserine inept daft spoony antics were at that very moment being beheld by a bunch of my fellow citizens who also just happened to be on their way to the local mall. I must have looked like a nincompoop shallow brained boob.

What else could I possibly do? I was being bombarded by thousands of ill-judging Frubles. They don't hurt when they bump into you but it does feel like a small reasonless finger poke and when you are being poked repeatedly by thousands of wee little dunce like creatures it can definitely be very distracting. So many Frugals appearing all at once can have a tendency to also block one's view so I was forced to sweep them away like bugs on a car windshield in order to see where I was walking which also happened to be another reason as to why my arms were flailing at what appeared to be absolutely nothing but the air about me.

I was finding it almost impossible to move but that was not the worst of this onslaught. Each time a Fruble would bounce into me its tiny little voice would squeal out "Oh pardon me" or "Oh goodness gracious me". Then they would stop to stare at me in confusion and say, " Oh, do I know you? Pardon my rudeness. Allow me to introduce myself..."

Of course the endless baloney annoyances of these Frubles go on constantly because these mindless unthinking beings can never remember a single thought from one minute to the next. You can imagine the racket that I was enduring. And it is right about this time that I glance over my shoulder and catch site of a rather dazed bewildered soft headed group of my fellow citizens as they gaze in misguided confusion upon me and my brood of Frubles. But of course they cannot see my annoying pests so they are looking at me as I am in the course of behaving like a complete and total outrageous nutcase noodle of a dizzy fool.

It is a very good thing that I am blessed with a rather creative mind for it quickly beamed in brilliant light bulb proportions a suitable one word answer to my current egregious dilemma, MOSQUITOES! "Mosquitoes", I shout as I vigorously bat at the Frubles in a considerably more serious manner. Unfortunately their superficial frivolous fiddle-faddle trifling unworthy of serious consideration behavior continues. I spot a park bench not far ahead and I quicken my pace so I can rest to recoup my scattered thoughts for a moment or two.

Sitting there though I realized something truly strange and amazing. All is quiet around me. My world is calm and there is a total absence of the numbskull Frubles within it. I am not moving so they have nothing to bounce into other than themselves and without a visible human for them to attach themselves to these zany creatures quietly disappear into the air around me. Why had I not figured it out previously. I have only to stop moving to lose my inconsequential guests. These little beings die of boredom if not kept constantly amused but perhaps it is into hibernation they flee that explains their sudden exiting.

Where ever it is that they bounce off to be sure to bear this wee little story in mind should you ever be plagued by these small round globes of bouncy gimcrackery, foam, froth, trash, smoke, rubbish, ignoramus behavior. It is such a relief to know that they can be encouraged to leave.

Related Articles by Lorelei Cohen

Inspirational Affirmations of Hope
Food That is Good for the Brain
Resilience: Our Ability to Adapt and Adjust to Change
Old Wives Tales and Inspirational Country Proverbs
Subliminal Message Subconscious Learning
Prioritize: Create an Energy Budget
~ Sit to Stand Crank Desk an Office Fitness Solution